Monday, October 27, 2008

Brown

I thought I saw something yesterday, but I wasn't quite sure. I
decided to go to bed early and pretend it never happened.

But just now it was there. It was so there.

Ugh... I know that there's lots of normal reasons to have this happen
in the first trimester (I'm 6w2d) but of course I can only think of
one.

Of course all I can think of is that this is what I get for tempting
fate by being too cocky to go to the adoption conference yesterday.

4 comments:

K said...

Ok, brown is pretty normal. Remember my 13 weeks of brown sludge? If you see any red, you get on the phone with doogie and you demand to be seen asap!

Now drink lots of water and rest.

Kristin said...

Brown is ok. I had that with one of my successes. Red scares me (even though it can sometimes be ok).

Brandy said...

Just keep repeating - brown is ok, brown is ok. I'm with Kristin, red scares me but brown is totally acceptable.

Lala said...

I know the feeling in the pit of your stomach but I believe you'll be fine.