"I'm just trying to find out if my baby is alive or not!" someone
pulled some stings and got my results to a Dr STAT.
The very nice clinic Dr came in and told me she was sorry. She let me
see the report. Sac, no fetal pole. She hugged me when I cried and
tried to tell me it was going to be ok. Another ultrasound in 2
weeks, I may need a D&C.
Doogie's office reopens on Monday. I'll go see him then.
The cramps have started already. And the spotting, while still brown
is now increasing.
Our hearts are breaking. It's too unfair.
I love you all for being hopeful, but hope has left the building.

6 comments:
My heart is broken for you both. I'm thinking about you and wish I could be there for you.
My heart is broken for you too. I'll be thinking of you. Cry and grieve all you want. Do not feel bad about grieving.
Words are beyond me at the moment. Thinking of you and so sad.
I would have hugged you, too, if I had been there. Think of this as a virtual hug instead. I'm sorry, JJ.
I am so sorry.
I am just so damned sorry. I wish I could rush right up and sit with you and be mad with you and cry with you. I hate this so much! Hugest hugs for you, my friend.
Post a Comment